BACON BROWN SUGAR CHICKEN TENDERS
- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 strips bacon
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 long, thin chicken strips.
- In a bowl add the brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken tenders and toss in the brown sugar.
- Wrap the chicken in a strip of bacon and put into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle over the remaining brown sugar.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is cooked through and crisp (as pictured).
full recipes click here