CRACK CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.75-oz) can condensed cheese soup
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 (1-oz) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 (2.25-oz) package Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-oz dried fine egg noodles, uncooked
- In a large stockpot/Dutch oven, combine cooked chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots,Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Stir in dried noodles and shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for 5 minutes, until noodles are soft.