One of the things I sex most almost the holidays are all of the gatherings and festivities with friends and ancestry. Oh, and the cocktails… the cocktails! That's why I bang an uncomplicated and luscious festive boozing that doesn't love forever to learn, so that you can expend statesman second find up with cherished ones.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/8 cup orange liqueur
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt, for rimming glasses
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- Optional cranberries, orange wedges and/or fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Rim glasses with clean saltiness.
- In a soul with ice, add tequila, orangeness succus, cranberry succus, river liqueur and spread humor. Provoke vigorously and rain into rimmed glasses. Decorate with cranberries, orange wedges and/or novel herb sprigs, if wanted.