This easy crock pot chicken and dumplings recipe is delicious! It is the best chicken and dumplings with biscuits that you can make. The best comfort food!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1/2 package of frozen mixed veggies (or chop up some fresh veggies)
- 1/2 onion chopped finely
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water (or milk)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste (be liberal on the salt)
- (1) 10 count canned biscuits (cheap kind, not grands)
- Place the chicken and veggies in the crock pot.
- Add in the cream of chicken soup and seasonings.
- Pour water of the the top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3.
- Once cooked through shred the chicken and place back into the crockpot.
- Cut up the biscuits and place on top.
Full recipes : https://www.eatingonadime.com/crock-pot-chicken-dumplings/