Fully Loaded Cheesy Breakfast Casserole is all of our favorite things in an easy breakfast recipe that you can make ahead. Packed with eggs, potatoes, veggies, sausage AND bacon it is truly a full breakfast in one dish. The overnight cooking method makes this a winner in my house!
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Cherrywood Smoked Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 ouncesJones Dairy Farm Breakfast Sausage Rolls
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen cubed hash browns with peppers and onions, thawed
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until browned, crumbling it with a spatula as it cooks.
- Add hash browns, sausage, bacon and cheese to the casserole dish. Toss to combine.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk until completely combined. Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture.