This hearty and delicious Hamburger Casserole recipe is simple to make and uses common ingredients that you likely already have on hand. It’s sure to be a family favorite!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can whole kernel corndrained
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 1/2 c. macaroni noodles cooked and drained
- Grated cheddar cheeseenough to cover casserole
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook macaroni noodles according to directions on package.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Add chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
Full recipes : https://triedandtasty.com/hamburger-casserole/