LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp ketchup (reduced sugar ketchup)
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray an 8x8-inch or 11x7-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook ground beef in skillet over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Combine cooked beef, cooked bacon, ketchup, mustard, onion flakes and Ranch mix. Spread in bottom of prepared pan. Top with shredded cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and sour cream. Pour on top of beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes.