Comfort food doesn’t get any easier than this Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings! It’s a hearty and delicious recipe that will have your family begging for more!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 broth can water (use the empty can to measure)
- 2 tubes (7.5 oz. each) refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- Chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
- Place the chicken in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the poultry seasoning, paprika, and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the 2 cans of soup, chicken broth, and water; pour the mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on HIGH.