SLOW COOKER CRACK POTATO SOUP
- 1 (30 to 32-oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 (14.5-oz) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing mix
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- Combine hash browns, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, Ranch dressing mix, and bacon in a 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- 15 minutes before serving, stir in cheddar cheese and cream cheese until melted.