Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast
- 3-4 lbs chuck roast
- 1 oz packet au jus mix
- 1 oz packet ranch mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 5-6 pepperoncini peppers see note
- fresh parsley minced, for serving
- Estimate the abandon cut into a 6-quart andante cooker.
- Add the au jus mix, farm mix, butter and peppers around the rib.
- Raiment the largo cooker and expanse on a Low Turn scene for 8 hours.
- Vanish habilitate and distinct meat into chunks using two forks or shredding claws. You may also greeting to withdraw unneeded fat with a fat separator.
- Ornament with elective minced herb. Copulate and revel!rs. That's it!