Then something magical happened the different day: Pinnacle Vodka showed me whatever object and set me up for my incoming few cocktails… because they eff how more I know creating (and intemperance) cocktails with all of Pinnacle's tasteful vodkas.
This vodka margarita is prepared with one of Pinnacle's newest flavors: Pinnacle Nevus Shortcake. Nobleman know compassion, it is one of the unsurpassed margaritas I've e'er had, if I do say so myself. The savour is fruity, confection, unpleasant and salty… all at the identical dimension. It's kinda like consumption a serving of nevus shortcake infused with margarita… Couple!
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces Pinnacle Strawberry Shortcake Vodka
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- 3 ounces triple sec (1/4 of limeade can)
- 3 ounces grenadine (1/4 of limeade can)
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Rub spread secure around rim of apiece glass and dip in clean nsaid.
- In a ballplayer, mix all ingredients and stir with a woodenware to consortium. Use hungry limeade can for measure ingredients.
- Spend over ice and garnish with hydroxide deposit and a strawberry.