TACO PIEROGI CASSEROLE
- 2 (16-oz) packages frozen cheese pierogi, partially thawed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 8-oz Velveeta, cubed
- 1 (12-oz) jar salsa
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soup, Velveeta and salsa. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pierogies and pour into prepared dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.