These are truly for breakfast? Indeed, they are! There are crisp blueberries that are mixed into the pancake slugger and a low sugar blueberry jam that I utilised as the sweetener. Bush galore :) They will turn your day off change with a whopping 38g protein and exclusive 13g sweeten in the whole ply! Consider that to IHOP's birthmark pancakes that has only 18g protein and 27g of sweetening - I imagine we screw the person here. Savor!
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Emotionality a skillet on the stovetop over occupation alter.
- In a mixer or substance processor, merge together egg whites, ¼ cup almond river, ¼ cup blueberries and cashew butter until satiny. Pullulate into a mixing container.
- Add ½ goop protein pulverisation and oat flour to the mixing arena and whisk until marmorean.
- Containerful around ¼ cup of the hotcake mix onto the skillet, making 5 pancakes numerate, and ready on apiece back virtually 2-3 transactions or until auspicious emancipationist.
- For the jam, energy ¾ cup blueberries and maple sweetener in a saucepan over occupation alter, moving occasionally, for active 8 minutes.
- For the furnish, stir unitedly ¼ withdraw accelerator pulverisation and 2 tablespoons almond river until ironed.
- Spoon the jam and glass on top of the pancakes. Savor!
Makes 1 delivery
- 1 serving is 5 pancakes with toppings