WELCOME TO MY BLOG This site is the # 1 recipe site that has the most complete information about everything about the cooking world. Starting from recipes, tips, education, product recommendations, etc. We try to present steps that are easy to understand and practical, to help ease your work in the kitchen. Suitable for beginners who are learning to cook, as well as those who are proficient but often confused about what to cook. This recipe is an example :
Lemon Meringue Pie Jell-O Shots
- 1 c. water
- 3 oz. package lemon Jell-o
- 1/3 c. whipped cream-flavored vodka (like Pinnacle)
- 1 c. frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (1/2 box)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can whipped cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pour water into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, remove from heat and whisk in Jell-o mix, stirring until thoroughly dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Add vodka and frozen whipped topping, whisking until combined. Set aside to cool for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a gallon-sized resealable bag and use a spoon or can to crush until you have fine crumbs. (Alternatively, place crackers in a food processor and pulse until they’re practically dust.) Pour into a large mixing bowl, along with butter, and stir to combine.
- Fill a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners, then press about 1/2 teaspoon of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each liner, forming a crust. (Really press it down, so the crumbs aren’t loose; otherwise when you pour in the Jell-o, the two will mix together, creating a sludgy shot.)
- Once Jell-o mixture has cooled, pour into mini pie crusts, filling each one almost to the top. Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a pinch of lemon zest, then serve.
I hope you stop in here often, pull up a stool to my counter and enjoy what I’m cooking!