Everything goes in a bowl and you stir it together until it’s fully combined. It’s creamy, tangy, and totally amazing. Make extra and put a little on your Low Carb Big Mac Bowl the next day. You are going to thank me!
These tasty mini burgers are perfect for parties because they can feed your low carb AND carb-loving guests and no one will even miss that bread. Make them for tailgating parties, game day parties, summer picnics, or just a fun weeknight dinner for the family. Once you dip those little burger bites in that special sauce you’re going to be going back for seconds!
- 1.5 pounds Ground beef
- ¼ cup Onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices American Cheese
- 16 slices Dill Pickle
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, and salt. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the beef into 1.5 ounce balls. Press each one down slightly to flatten it to make a mini burger patty and place it on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- While burgers cook add all of the secrete sauce ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- When the burgers are done baking turn off the oven and remove them. Pat any excess grease off.
- Cut each cheese slice into four squares and place a square on each mini patty. Place back in the cooling oven and let the cheese melt.
- Place a few squares of lettuce and a pickle slice on top of each meatball and run a skewer through it.
- Serve with the secret sauce and enjoy!
Recipe Adapted From: homemadeinterest.com