These grain free and Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes are a dreamy and healthy holiday brunch item that your whole family will love!
Oh man, guys… I have the perfect Christmas brunch recipe for you and I’ve made it 3 times already since last week because it’s that good. That’s saying a lot because I always choose savory breakfast items over sweet and these Paleo Gingerbread Pancakes are just next level.
- 1 ripe banana cut into chunks
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Coconut oil for frying
- Place all ingredients, except coconut oil, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes so it can thicken.
- Heat some coconut oil in a skillet over medium low heat.
- Pour the pancake batter on the skillet to make 3-4 inch pancakes.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for 2-3 more minutes until browned and cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more coconut oil to the pan to grease.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Recipe Adapted From: whatgreatgrandmaate.com