This thanksgiving punch recipe has all the flavors of fall. With a few simple easy ingredients, you can make a holiday thanksgiving cocktail or mocktail that will be a crowd pleaser for kids and adults.
I absolutely love cooking for people, so much so that I’ve made it my job! As much as I love my clients, I love cooking for friends and family too. My favorite thing to do is create a gathering either for the holidays or a celebration where I can bring a bunch of friends and family together to share some great food.
- 1 Gallon Apple Cider
- 48 oz Ginger Ale (I used 4 cans of Zevia Ginger Ale)
- 1 Red Apple, sliced thin
- 1 Green Apple, sliced thin
- 1 Navel Orange, sliced thin
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 cup Frozen Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- use only 24oz of Ginger Ale and add one bottle of champagne or prosecco. Keep the rest of ingredients the same
- In a 2 gallon drink jar, add 2 cups apple cider.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice until any clumps are gone.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the jar and stir gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours before serving cold.
- Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge in airtight container.
Recipe Adapted From: thymeandjoy.com