These Mini Mint Cheesecakes will enchant you. They look so good on your table, and they are so delicious, sweet and beautifully decorated. I often making similar treats and this Mini Mint is favorite to me. This Mini Mint Cheesecake is only mine way of preparing, so if you like any other taste, you can use it too. The Best Mini Mint Cheesecake is recipe which is great when friends are coming over. It is very easy to make, very tasty and everybody like it!
Of course, my daughter was thrilled again, and I was very happy. Whenever I try to make something different, I always come to the conclusion that our favorite cake is cheesecake. Beautiful, light taste with a lot of cream. These are definitely The Best Mini Mint Cheesecakes, easy to make and I am sure that you will love them very much. Enjoy!
For the Oreo Crust:
- 1½ cups Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter-melted
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 5-6 drops green food color
For the chocolate:
- ½ cup chocolate chips (any desired topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Line a regular sized cupcake pan with 12 liners, set aside.
- Stir together unsalted melted butter and Oreo crumbs.
- Press 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture into the bottom of each liner.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In the large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, until become creamy.
- Add heavy whipping cream and mix until becomes thick.
- Get full recipe ==>>yummiestfood.com